

Back to the work week, and that means back to a -standard breakfast for me ($1.15, inc. OJ). Tammy had a slice of toast with 1/2 homemade apple butter and 1/2 banana jam ($1.25, inc OJ).
After my run I had a cup of coffee ($0.50) and my banana ($0.25) and tried to focus on the days tasks. Although, it was one of those days in which nothing worked in the lab and so I ended up being fustrated and unmotivated until lunch. Tammy had a banana snack as well ($0.25)
Tammy and I packed identical lunches: black bean soup, rice and cabbage ($2.25).
Tonight we prepared new food for dinner. Tammy cooked a tofu stir fry with peas and ginger ($4.50) and cooked the remaining 1/2 cabbage ($1.50). We finished half of each for dinner and some additional rice to round things out ($0.50) for a total dinner cost of $3.50.
Our final day of the week comes out to be $9.15 (+$0.75 = $9.90). And the final week's talley is $70.80. Only $0.80 over our goal. Not bad. Not bad at all!

At last, a spicy new vision for all those frozen bananas. Thanks, Tammy.
ReplyDelete